HealthTech Startups can apply to Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge
Global professional service company, Accenture is receiving applications into its 2017 HealthTech Innovation Challenge. The opportunity is open for startups in the healthcare sector with a view to tackling some of the world’s greatest healthcare issues.
As part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program, startups will compete to bring innovative technology and creative solutions forward, to improve the way people access and manage healthcare. Selected finalists will present to an exclusive panel of judges, comprised of senior executives from globally-recognized health and life sciences companies, gaining exposure and access to these industry-leading companies to bring their ideas to market. Startup businesses can enter until September 1, 2017.
– You are at a growth stage, where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
– You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (where reasonable, for no additional cost).
– If selected as one of the finalists, you can attend the Start-up Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
– You can demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
– Submissions will be reviewed by Accenture and judged for suitability. Access to all submissions will be availed to judges.
– Promising startups will be invited to attend one of the regional pitching rounds as indicated in the submission form.
– At the regional pitching rounds, there will be a workshop in which finalists will participate and have the opportunity to pitch to our judging panel.
– If chosen as a finalist, startups will be invited to pitch in person to the full panel of judges at the StartUp Health Festival on January 8, 2018 in San Francisco.
– Selected startups will be offered the opportunity to participate in StartUp Health’s Launchpad program. Acceptance is discretionary.
-Following the final judging, Accenture will facilitate collaboration sessions with the judge’s organization, with the aim of shaping new business for the startups.
Interested startups can get more information here.
Deji Aroloye91 Posts
a graduate of Linguistics and a staff writer at Outrepreneurs, Deji's forte includes tech, startups and innovations. Years back, Deji wrote on Entertainment and Lifestyle for a tabloid. If he wasn't a writer, Deji would be a photographer or teacher.