Women entrepreneurs, #WIAEH2017 is another opportunity to get funded
Do you know an African woman entrepreneur trying to make a difference somewhere? Entries to the Women In Africa Entrepreneurs Hub #WIAEH2017 are open! If you know an innovative African Woman Entrepreneur, tell her to apply now and gain access to investors and funding opportunities.
Women In Africa (WIA) Club is a non-profit organization aimed at supporting and funding businesses led or managed by African women, through two main projects : the Women in Africa Entrepreneurs Hub and the Women in Africa Revelations Night.
The Entrepreneurs’ Hub is an exhibition space dedicated to women entrepreneurs during the WIA Club Annual Meeting/Regional meetings. It provides 15 to 20 women entrepreneurs with great visibility and access to high-level decision-makers and investors’ network.
Selected African women entrepreneurs will be invited to pitch or exhibit during the next Women In Africa Club Annual Meeting, taking place from 25-27 September 2017 in Marrakesh, Morocco.
• Companies or initiatives based in one of the 54 African countries.
• Created or managed by an African woman.
• With a strong market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
• Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
• With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
• Proven business model, scalability.
• Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
• Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
Deadline for submission of applications is July 5, 2017.
Source: Women In Africa Club
TIP: If applicants need help with a pitch deck to accompany their applications (or for other pitches in the future), they may download this resource from She Leads Africa.